We are still open for one-to-one tuition, but we’re doing all our tuition online. It’s new for many of us, but working beautifully!
Let us know if we can help!
Give your child the confidence and knowledge they need to achieve their full potential with Tutor My Kids; private tutors in Cambridgeshire and Suffolk.
Save time and take the hassle out of sourcing a private tutor for your child and let Tutor My Kids do the hard work for you with our personal local service.
- Private tutors for children aged 6-18 years
- Primary tuition, SAT’s, Common Entrance Exams, GCSE’s and A/AS Levels
- Maths, English plus science, humanities and languages
- Cambridge, Ely, Huntingdon, Newmarket and the surrounding area Tuition at home for your comfort and convenience
- After school, evenings and weekend tuition
- Professional, qualified and experienced local tutors
- Careful tutor / student matching process considering personalities and learning styles in addition to subject, level and ability
- Tutor My Kids complies with Safer recruitment for the safety of our clients
Want to know more? You’ll find lot’s more information about who we are and what we can offer on our Parents page and other relevant pages of this site. We know you’re busy so if you’ve not got time to read on just contact us for an informal chat.
If you like what you see, get in touch to arrange your free consultation.
Want to join Tutor My Kids?
Are you a qualified teacher looking for rewarding tutoring work in Cambridgeshire? Then get in touch!
To contact us or to find out more, visit our Tutors page.
“Lyn has worked very hard to support Drew, and he is really benefiting from her tuition. He enjoys the sessions, respects and likes her and both his progress and confidence have improved greatly.”
Judith, Newmarket (about their English tutor in Newmarket)
“Tutor My Kids introduced us to a lovely tutor who worked with our son over the past term. Her involvement has made a big impact on his learning and has even sparked an interest in writing and reading with our son – which we don’t think he even realised was there! Promises were always met and communication with the office was pleasant and timely. So thank you very much.”
Mrs A, Cambridge (about their private tutor in Cambridge)