Tutor My Kids works with local schools providing private tutors to work with pupils on a one to one basis in a range of subjects including maths, English and science. We regularly liaise with Inclusion Managers and SENCO’s regarding intervention work to support pupils with their learning goals.
- Assistance provided with inclusion work, excluded children and for looked after children receiving Pupil Premium funding
- Supporting primary and secondary schools in the area
- Tuition can take place in school, at the pupil’s home or at a neutral place to aid transition back to school
Just a few hours of one to one tuition can help a child tremendously and keep them from falling behind and to help pupil’s get back in the classroom quickly.
A little about our private tutors:
- Our tutors are recruited through a rigorous process ensuring quality to maintain our reputation.
- Tutors are interviewed face to face by Rachel Law.
- References are obtained and qualifications are verified.
We follow safer recruitment and complete identity checks along with obtaining DBS Certificates which are reviewed on an annual basis where available or replaced every three years.
Our tutors have a wealth of experience to enable them to plan, teach and monitor learning in line with the needs and targets of the pupil.
Please contact Rachel Law to discuss how Tutor My Kids can assist your school in Cambridge, Newmarket, Ely, Huntingdon and surrounding areas.