We provide local, quality, experienced tutors to help your child improve knowledge and understanding, gain confidence and skills and reach their full potential, all from the comfort of your home.
Take the stress out of finding that special tutor for your child and let Tutor My Kids do the hard work for you.
- Private tutors for children aged 6-18 years
- Primary tuition, SAT’s, Common Entrance Exams, GCSE’s and A/AS Levels
- Maths, English plus science, humanities and languages
- Cambridge, Ely, Huntingdon, Newmarket and the surrounding area
- Professional, qualified and experienced local tutors
- Careful tutor / student matching process considering personalities and learning styles in addition to subject, level and ability
- Tutor My Kids complies with Safer recruitment for the safety of our clients
- Tutoring at home for your comfort and convenience
- After school, evenings and weekend tuition
Who are our tutors?
- All of our tutors, with a few exceptions, are qualified teachers working in UK schools
- Our tutors are recruited through a rigorous process ensuring quality to maintain our reputation.
- Tutors are interviewed face to face by Rachel Law.
- References are obtained and qualifications are verified.
- For your safety we complete identity checks along with obtaining DBS Certificates which are reviewed on an annual basis where available or replaced every three years.
- We focus on teachers who keep up to date with the current syllabus and learning expectations.
Get in touch and we will:
- Answer any initial questions you may have
- Arrange a free consultation
- Meet with you and your child to establish your tutoring needs
- Carefully match you to one of our private tutors
- Liaise with your child’s school teachers
- Schedule weekly sessions at a convenient time at your home
- Feedback after each session
- Regularly review how tuition is going and if any adjustments need to be made as your child progresses
Want to learn more?
Take a look at the rest of our website or get in touch for an informal chat or to book your free home tutoring consultation. You can visit our Frequently Asked Questions
“Lyn has made the learning process an enjoyable and positive experience for my son to help him improve, not only on his English, but his confidence in general. Lyn has an incredibly positive attitude to his work and finds a way to praise him in the smallest achievement which is much appreciated by us all, thank you.”
Amanda, Ely (about their English tutor in Ely, UK)
“Iain had become very negative about maths but now he has much more confidence. He looks forward to his maths tutor visiting and loves the opportunity to show how much he understands. When he does start to struggle he has someone there to guide him, which means he does not get stuck.”
Fiona, Ely (about their maths tutor in Ely, UK)